Ethics, compliance and risk management are dynamic and evolving. Regulation of anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, sanctions compliance, and human rights (including modern slavery) has increased. National laws focus on information security, data, and anti-competitive practices. Public and employee pressure increasingly focuses on discrimination, ethical failures, and broader sustainability.
What can and should you do? Where should you start? Who needs your help most? How do you do all this with limited time, budgets, and resources?
Our platform is a market first, and is here to help. It enables you to benchmark and monitor your ethics, risk, and compliance programs within your organization and/or across key third-parties. We also help you prioritize, assess risks, save time, and address potential gaps.
The platform is fully customizable. You can add, amend, or remove content and guidance. This content includes USD 20,000-worth of policies, guides, tools and downloads, to help your colleagues and/or partners rapidly implement.
Our platform is cost-effective, with a freemium plan, and customizable plans starting from as little as USD 306 per month.
What is ethics & compliance benchmarking and advice?
- Practical: We blend regulatory best practice with decades of practical experience seeing what works on the frontline.
- Flexible: We help you to benchmark however you want (by region, business unit, functions, third-parties).
- Adaptable: Add, remove, amend questions and guidance to fit your program.
- Quick: Regular risk assessments and monitoring, no more comparing spreadsheets!
- Multiple choice: Pick the options that best describe the ethics and compliance program.
- Change: Adding or amending questions and guidance takes minutes and hours.
- Instant results: Immediately identify possible gaps.
- Clear: The content and platform is easy-to-use and intuitive.
- Reduced time: Our platform reduces the time that traditional internal benchmarking and health-checks require.
- Customizable: Most clients only need to tweak questions and guidance to fit their existing framework, saving time and cost.
- Lower costs: We have already built the tool, you just need to subscribe.
- Knowledge transfer: We offer multiple risk, ethics and compliance tools, frameworks, and examples.
We simplify the complexity of regulatory guidance, risk management principles, and frontline multi-sector ethics & compliance experience, in a format that is:
- Comprehensive but clear
- Simple and quick to complete
- Customizable and easy to change to fit your needs
We process the data covered to:
- Quickly identify gaps
- Compare across teams, countries, businesses (including third-parties)
- Identify themes and trends
- Monitor developments and improvements
- Provide a succinct and compelling risk assessment
- Produce compelling data visualization for senior management
Leveraging our experience advising on best practice compliance we have developed advice and tools, examples and frameworks to help you (and your third-parties):
- Quickly address any gaps
- Implement practicable and cost-effective solutions
- Improve knowledge-sharing and sharing of best practice
- Ensure risk assessment consistency
- Use resources most efficiently
If you feel you need additional guidance, advice or implementation support we can:
- Adapt and develop benchmarking tools
- Develop bespoke solutions to address gaps
- Devise and deliver immersive and realistic training for employees
- Coach and train compliance experts on implementation, training and responding to issues
- Act as a sounding board for ideas, leveraging our deep experience advising others
- Respond to (potential) issues, including investigative support, intelligence-gathering, and crisis management
Interested in Ethics & Compliance benchmarking, tools and advice, or just want to find out more about what we do? Or maybe you want to ask us a question about risk, ethics & compliance, go on, test us!
Ethics Insight Pte. Ltd., 36 Carpenter St, Singapore 059915