Simple, engaging, trusted, and practical advice, training support, investigative guidance and incident response
Ethics & compliance program implementation support
We have global experience providing ethics & compliance advice, helping implement best practice compliance and risk management frameworks across over 30 industries, including service, technology, manufacturing, government and non-governmental organisations. Recently, we have:
- Enabled the implementation of a compliance framework across 35 countries in 18 months.
- Saved our client 18 months by developing a global risk assessment tool and conducting benchmarking across 30 countries.
- Facilitated around 20 investments across Asia with an average value of $350m by providing post-transaction ethics & compliance integration support.
- Developed reporting line and investigative frameworks, using cutting-edge behavioral analysis techniques and research.
- Created white-label content for in-house teams and law firms, including crisis management frameworks, dawn raid protocols, ethics & compliance training content, internal communications, and third-party management frameworks.
Engaging scenario-based training
We have 10 years coaching and training multicultural leadership teams, across areas including ethics and compliance, crisis management, behavioral analysis, emotional awareness, investigative interviewing and risk analysis. We have:
- Developed innovative and immersive risk, ethics, and crisis scenario-based training – where participants determine their own story – to stimulate learning, promote engagement, and retain knowledge.
- Achieved a 98% satisfaction rate from 600+ people across 40 ethics, risk, and crisis simulation workshops in the last 4 years.
- Delivered culture change workshop programs across 15 industries.
- Led behavioral analysis and deception detection workshops – including forensic emotional analysis and non-confrontational investigative techniques – with world-leading social science experts.
- Trained 50+ key Japanese government analysts to identify and qualify opportunities and challenges for their national interests amounting to trillions of dollars.
Ethics & compliance advice
Sometimes you may just need to ask us a question. We offer retainer agreements enabling you the flexibility to just ask us whatever ethics, compliance and risk questions you may have. Make use of our deep experience across compliance, investigations, political risk analysis, crisis management and training. We have:
- Developed the investigative strategy to stop fraud losses of $2m per annum for an ecommerce company in just a month.
- Advised 3 educational institutions on appropriate responses to abuse allegations, including non-confrontational investigative strategies, ensuring full support was provided to victims and evidentially-sound cases were compiled against accused parties.
- Provided evidential input in 25+ litigation support cases using forensic investigative techniques to help companies recover hundreds of millions in losses and see criminals brought to justice.
- Provided analysis on the political support for renewable energy prospects in prefectures across Japan, saving the client $30-50m.
Sometimes (possible) issues arise. In those cases we have a deep and broad experience and have:
- Successfully conducted 150+ sensitive intelligence gathering operations across 35+ countries.
- Helped 300+ frontline staff respond effectively to threats from corrupt government officials, organised criminals and/or extremists across 13 countries.
- Avoided 15 extortion attempts (ranging from $10,000 to $30M) across 10 countries through behavioural analysis and investigative techniques.
- Stopped large volumes of sensitive client data being leaked by qualifying the extortionist threat and devising the response strategy.
- Avoided multi-million dollar fines, brand damage and trade sanctions penalties for a Japanese client by identifying violations in their supply chain within 3 weeks.
- Investigated groups involved in money laundering, modern slavery, and human trafficking across the Mekong region.
Interested in ethics & compliance advice, training, incident response or the Ethics Insight platform? Or maybe you want to ask us a question about risk, ethics & compliance, go on, test us!
Ethics Insight Pte. Ltd., 36 Carpenter St, Singapore 059915